Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shy Swag



Name
: Jon
College: Sixth
Year: 1st
Spotted
At: Cognitive Science Building

Outfit:
Letterman Hoodie: Forever 21
Beige Levi Khakis: Urban Outfitters
Plain White T: Hanes
Converse: Converse
Glasses: Ray Bans

Q: How would you describe your fashion?
A: I would describe my style as chill and casual.
Q: What do you like about your outfit?
A: I like that my outfit is casual and comfortable but it is very chill. It's simple but still making a statement because I don’t like being flashy and layering like crazy.
Q: What is your ideal outfit for going to class?
A: My ideal outfit would be wearing shorts, high socks with vans, and a plain tee. I like being comfortable when I walk to class.

Jon's outfit is the epitome of most men's fashion here on campus at UCSD. He knows how to make a statement with a well fitted jacket while still being casual and comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment