Thursday, May 5, 2011

Featured Fashion: Simplicity at its Best



Name
: Melody
College: Muir
Year: 1st
Spotted
At: Warren Lecture Hall

Outfit:
Beige Tank Top: Nordstroms
Gray Denim Cut-Off Shorts: Thrift Store
Long-Sleeved Mens Button Down: Salvation Army Thrift store
Gold buckled leather shoe: moms hand me down

Q: How would you describe your fashion?
A: I would describe my style as vintage boyish!
Q: What is your favorite piece you are wearing?
A: Today my favorite piece would be my shoes! I wear them almost everyday.
Q: What is your ideal outfit for going to class?
A: My ideal outfit would be my high-waisted shorts paired with a tee! I'd probably wear a cardigan with it too.

Melody's outfit is so simple yet chic enough for the warm spring breeze that's been livening up UCSD this past week. She smartly paired neutral tones together with gray shorts and leather shoes to even out the slightly subtle colors of her tops. This kind of outfit is perfect for biking to class or just hanging out.

Suggestion:
Getting ready for classes can be such a drag sometimes so why not just go with simplicity and comfort? It's really easy to pair neutral colors together with some cute shoes and denim shorts. They're perfect for the breeze that's been coming into San Diego these days, and this kind of simple outfit is still sleek enough to pass off as stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment